Did you know that their stripe patterns are as distinctive as fingerprints are in humans. Ok I have an obsession with Zebras. I feel like that crazy frog lady in Little Britain. They are very pretty.
So here are some Zebbys who inhabit with us at home.
In order of photos:
- The wall picture is from Ikea. We had our eye on it for ages and we eventually bought it for each other as an anniversary present this year.
- That’s Juliet. She sits/stands on my bedside table. She’s named after the lady who sold it me in the Craft market in Kampala.
- The Zebra wall hanging is what graces people when they enter our house.
- And that is Spot our pet zebra
- Zebra bowl for keys, phones, jewellery, etc.